Monday 26 September 2011

My Busy Week

Hello Everybody,

Well my week has been great and extremely busy. 
On Monday after P-day we had two appointments which both went really well.
On Tuesday we had District Meeting and to be honest I was not that well prepared to teach, it was good though. I now know to take a little more time to prepare. We then waited for a delivery of new chairs for the Church and unloaded them and put them in the church. When we got back to our own city we had two really good lessons and set a baptismal date with one of the investigators.
On Wednesday I had a District Leader Council in Leiden at the mission office. I was gone all day and I went with Elder Sanford while my companion and Elder Sanfords Companion stayed in Apeldoorn.
I would finish my e-mail but the library is closing. I love you all
Love Elder Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment