Monday 2 May 2011

Yellow

Well
 
Its been another great week, in the mission there were a lot of changes and Zwolle just stayed the same except for the work here is doing really good. We are teaching around 20 lessons every week usually more. The members are so great and feed us really good food. We had 3 investigators in church and it was such a spiritual meeting. We spent an hour today hardcore cleaning and there is still so much to clean. I have no time. I had a really good exchange with Elder Guanuna and he is new so I got to experience being the older missionary. We taught some really good lessons. Unfortunately we had to drop a few of our investigators but we also found more so its all good again. On Saturday it was Koninginnen dag which is the queens day so everyone wears orange and my comp and I both wore orange ties. I don't have so much time to write my email. It has been really nice weather. I love you all.
 
Elder Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment