Monday 30 May 2011

Another week in the mission

Hello
How is everyone doing? I am doing great. I left my planner at the church so I am not sure what happened last week so I'll just try to remember out of my head. Well start with today. I am in Groningen for a district P-day, we played basketball and soccer and are now e-mailing. We will then continue to play sports. Its so much fun cause I have such an awesome district. The Van Komens (senior couple) are so awesome. Last Monday was a good P-day cause we were able to really clean our apartment and get some needed things done. District meeting was good like always and we had some really good lessons again. It sucks that I am so slow at typing cause all the other missionaries next to me are typing so fast. So they can say twice as much as me, but I try. We had a really cool lesson with a Jehovah Witness couple. They were super nice and we learned a lot from each other. On Tuesday we went on X-changes so I worked with Elder Guanuna in Heerenveen. We had a lot of fun, rapping with each other, joking and doing missionary work. On Wednesday we had a sweet lesson with Stella a lady who will soon be baptized and the joint teach we had was really good and had awesome experiences to share. On Thursday night we went and played soccer with the young men in our branch to help them be strong in the faith. It was so much fun. It started raining but that did not stop us. On Friday we ate dinner with this really cool couple who are so nice to everybody. On Saturday we had dinner with a Jovo investigator who is so cool but has some really hard questions. He is really nice and wants to know the truth. Sunday we had a good church service and ate lunch all the way in Emmeloord which is like 1 hour bus ride away. We ate with the junior Van Andel family. It was cool. The rest of the day could have been better but it was kind of a drag. So pretty ineffective. This coming week will probably be my last week in Zwolle. I will let you all know what happens next P-Day. I finally cut my hair today. yeah. Well I don't have much else to say. I love you all.
Love Elder Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment