Monday 25 April 2011

Hello everybody!

Well let me start like this..... I am once again staying in Zwolle with Elder Kuttler. I am actually really excited because we are seeing so much success. I think we have found a few who are ready to be baptized, but I do not want to get my hopes up. I just love seeing people apply the gospel into their lives and see it change them. I love the gospel and am so excited to share it with everyone. This past week has been great. The weather is so beautiful and its been warm for like a week straight. Everything is green and alive and flowers everywhere. On Tuesday we were able to go to the Temple of the Lord. It was so nice to go there since I only can go twice a year. It was so much fun to see all the missionaries from all over, well from all over our mission. After the temple we had a picnic and then a zone conference. We then went to the famous Keukenhof where they have all the beautiful flowers and tulips. It was very fun. We have been teaching a lot of great lessons, and the spirit has been very strong. We have too many investigators to teach that we barely have time to find new investigators. Two of our investigators who we found at the open house are really progressing and are coming to church regularly. One of them made us Indonesian food and it was delicious. We had interviews with the president here in Zwolle and I ate a raw herring (fish) for the first time. It was actually pretty tasty. On Sunday we had five investigators in church. Zwolle is going through a Renaissance.   We hung out with the branch president's family and then had a Sweeet barbecue with family Knarren, a really cool family here in the branch. Today we found out that this transfer is really crazy, there will be a lot of changes in the mission. 

I love you all and miss you. Time is limited and I must go. Elder Ketter is awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment