Wednesday 24 November 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey The temple was closed today. :( And the Internet was up and down all day so I couldn't write till now and I only have a few minutes. They told us last night that there would be a really bad storm and that it would snow like crazy but it barily even snowed and there was no storm. So here is the all awaited question......... I got 13 paper letters. So I broke the record of nine now the thing is if the letters are all sent on the same day they cram them together on those papers so technically I got 28 letters. I also won best tie of the day with the orange peisley. Thank you so much for all the letters and for the Big Box with all the wonderful things in it. Tomorrow is a huge service project and I am one of the trainers that tells all the other missionaries what to do.  I must go. I love you all.
Also We heard from a guy from sweden yesterday who is in the second quorom of the seventys it was really good. I love it here so much!!! I can't wait to go to my mission and I already taught the first lesson in dutch Bye my time is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment