Monday 16 July 2012

I Love My Mission

Hey Everybody

I am doing good and it has been a good week.
I want to share a personal experience about the atonement. I know that Jesus Christ suffered for us in the garden of Gethsemane. I know that he took our sins upon himself. I knows us. He lives, and loves us. Our Heavenly Father loves us, For God so loved the World that he gave his only begotten son... I love the scriptures and what they teach concerning Christ and the Atonement. I am so thankful for the Restoration of the Church of Jesus Christ and the Priesthood Authority. I know that it is real but I can only share my experience. I have made mistakes in my life and I have repented and I repent daily and through the Atonement of Jesus Christ I have felt peace from it and a burden lifted off my shoulders. The guilt is swept away. The power of the Atonement is real and it can take place in any ones life. I love it.
I feel so much love from our Heavenly Father. I don´t have much to share this week except for my testimony that I know that all these things are true and I know that the Book of Mormon is true, I have read it and am reading it again and it has brought me closer to God and Christ. I love you all. In the Name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Love Elder Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment