Monday 26 March 2012

Man Things Are Good!

Hi Everyone,
So let me just say that I am so happy about Deeann and I congratulate her. I am so happy for everyone. Also that's awesome that Ali is learning Slovak. I am super excited for her.
I am doing so good. Transfers is on Wednesday and I am staying in Rotterdam and my comp Elder van de Graaff is going to Amsterdam as assistant to the President and I am getting Elder Da Cruz who is from Brazil. It is gonna be a party cause the stake here in Rotterdam is starting a Portuguese speaking group so that means that they will have a sacrament meeting in Portuguese and we got a new set of missionaries and one of them speaks Portuguese and so does my comp so that means that I will have to sit in a lot of Portuguese lessons. The past week was great we had so much success and set 2 new baptismal dates. We had a lot of our investigators come to church and I am just thrilled with excitement because of all the good things that are happening. I love my mission so much. Its not always easy but so worth it. I love people. General conf is coming up which is so exciting. I don´t have much time cause we had a district P-day. I love you all and appreciate all the support. Happy Easter and love the Lord.
 
Elder Ellis
 
my address is still
Elder Ellis
Baroniestraat 18A
3051 ED Rotterdam
Nederland
 
P.S. enjoy the summer

No comments:

Post a Comment