Tuesday 20 December 2011

Excited for Christmas!

Hey everybody
I am so excited that it's almost Christmas. I have a stack of gifts that I want to open.
Man so on Tuesday I went on exchanges with the Zone Leaders or well at least with one of them.
I went with Elder Hawkley who is a Marine, so I bet you all know what we talked about. If you were thinking that we talked about the military than you are all wrong, we are on missions so we talked about the Gospel the whole time. (and also a little about the Marines)
I got to do two more baptismal interviews with a 10 and an 11 year old. It was very cool and fun I mean like serious but special... I will just leave it at that. Also I ate so much at the dinner appointment we had, the Dutch people always say "Alles moet op" which means everything has to go or be eaten. I have no problem with that since my motto is eat till there is nothing left.
Oh I also got the `Your from Australia`thing said to me which is weird cause I am actually starting to speak with an Australian accent.
On Wednesday we had a very good Zone Training which Sister Brubaker read us a Christmas story. It was so cool. I also got to see a lot of my buddies and we just had a blast.
On Thursday we had a very good day with Aswin and had a couple really good appointments.
On Friday we went on more exchanges and that was fun too. I was with Elder Leash and we got along great.
I love you all. Elder Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment