Monday 21 November 2011

Hello, Hallo

Hey
It is now Monday and I received no call last night and this morning my Zone Leaders called me to tell me that there will be no changes in our District except that we are getting an extra Elder up in Groningen in a 3 some. I am still the District Leader and staying in Assen with Elder McDaniel. I am moving to my 5th transfer in Assen, that's a very long time. Well I am excited to stay since I actually felt that there was something else that I needed to do here. I just don't know what yet. We'll see.
To answer peoples question, Yes the Baptism went through. Saturday was such an awesome day. Yeah!!!
It was very spiritual, well the second half of the day. There were 3 baptisms in Groningen and we went to all three. Yeah!!! Baptisms!!!!
The first one was really cool and there were a lot of people and like half of them were non members. I talked to a lot of them. Talking to People.... Yeah! The second baptism was very special because it was an older lady who received all the lessons in a care home and came for the baptism to church. I was a able to be a witness. Then finally the last one of the night was Bernadette.
It was so cool to see someone I found or refound, retaught everything and watched her get baptized. Aswin baptised her and Elder McDaniel and I were the witnesses. I gave a talk on the Holy Ghost and I cried a couple times especially since the talk was directed at Bernadette and everytime I looked at her I saw her crying. I felt the spirit so strong that night. I know that the church is true and that it has been restored through a prophet of God. I know that Jesus lives and that he is leading his church today.
The next day at church she was confirmed and I felt so much joy and was so happy that I can not describe it in words. Also one of the investigators we have came to both the baptism and church. She now also wants to be baptized. The Spirit of God like a fire is burning.
The whole week was good. We also had Zone Training which went very well. Aswin came too and he really liked it. The Loorbach family is so cool and really support Missionary work. They are a blessing. I am excited to stay longer in Assen but its also gonna be harder to leave. Well my time is up. I hope that all is going well for you.
I love you all.
Love Elder Ellis










No comments:

Post a Comment