Monday 17 October 2011

Half Way Done

Hello ya'll
I am sorry if some of you are expecting letters from me and are not getting any. It is a lot harder to write letters than I thought.  I am trying to find time to write back to those who have written me. 
It's been an interesting week. I am still waiting for my new companion and so Elder Merrill and I are still working here in Assen and it was a little hard to be focused since we knew that we both are supposed to be doing other things. Like training for me and him being in another city. Also Elder Kuttler one of my old companions went home on Thursday so I realized that I only have a year left. I met him first when He had a little less than a year left. Weird. The mission has changed big time. The District meetings are still good and really cool especially as a District Leader because I am really paying attention to all the input from the other Missionaries so that means that I am learning a lot from the other Elders and the Van Komens. Bernadette is also doing good but we had to change her date to be baptized. She is really positive though.
Wednesday was a cool day because we had nothing planned since that day was left unplanned for transfers but since nothing happened for us yet we stayed and did a lot of finding.
Man I am so happy because they are now selling Olibollen again which are kind of like doughnuts but so lekker. We bought some on Friday night while we were doing some finding in the city. 
I feel that our lessons are really improving and that we have been able to help our investigators more. Sunday was a good day because we went to a baptism for an 8 year old girl from the Branch. After that we rode out to the border of Germany to eat with a member family. We had a lot of fun. I love you all and am thankful for all the support.

Love Elder Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment