Friday 19 October 2012

The Lord Blesses


Hi Everyone
 
This past week was amazing. We have been working so hard all transfer and it seems as if it is now paying off.
We looked up a couple of ladies who we met on the street a couple of weeks ago. They just let us in which has been
unusual and we taught them the restoration and they understood it and felt the spirit. They both have been looking for the true church.
They both want to be baptized. We also ran into a guy from Brazil who used to take the missionary lessons 4 years ago. He also wants
to be baptized. He is so cool and he came to church and stayed to see a baptism. I love the people here so much.
   For the rest we just had good things happen this week. We had a great fast and testimony meeting. I bore my testimony again. I also had to give the
lesson in Priesthood Elders quorum. We had some really cool dinner appointments this last week.
I love my companion Elder Hanson he is a really good Elder. I love this work.
Thanks for all your support.
Much Love Elder Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment