Monday 8 October 2012

Hey


Hey everybody.
 
I am doing great especially since we had such an awesome general conference, I learned so much from it and now I just have to apply all that I learned. I am so excited for all the young women who can now go on a mission at the age of 19. Sister missionaries are so cool and bring such great faith and work ethics into missionary work. I love all the sisters in my mission. I am so glad that I am on a mission.
I love this work and this gospel.
Thank you all for your support and the prayers for missionaries, I have felt strength throughout my mission.
This last week was a good week, my companion bought a good bike for 25 euros.
We also had a few appointments with some really cool people. One of our investigators who is an Iranian singer gave us one of his Cd's and it is really good. There is a language barrier but it is so cool to teach him and I love that guy so much.
We had a nice Ward dinner activity and the food was really good.
On P-day we went to Den Helder with the assistants and the Mission President and his wife and we had such a good time. We went to a rescue ship museum.
I love the Netherlands. This last week we also had a really good lesson with one of our investigators and we all felt the spirit so strong and I feel like a lot of confusion was cleared up. She also came to general conference.
I know that the church has been restored and that it is being lead by living prophets through revelations from Jesus Christ.
I love you all
Love Elder Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment