Monday 9 April 2012

Happy Easter

Hey Happy Easter to everybody.
 
I am so grateful for the atonement and Jesus Christ being willing to make that sacrifice. We had a fantastic Sunday. Church was really good and we got to listen to some really good talks. The spirit was strong all day yesterday. Today we had lunch with a girl from our ward, the Portuguese Elders came and the senior couple Andersons. It was super fun and the food was good.
Oh before I forget, Esmeray was baptized on Saturday, she has been an investigator for a while but honestly now that she is baptized the time does not matter anymore. At her baptism a lot of people came that I knew from Zwolle and Assen. It was cool. At the Easter Concert yesterday I saw some members from Almere.
Elder Pelaquim is super cool he is one of the Portuguese Elders and working in the same city can be super fun at times.
So this past week was not the best in one certain aspect. More than half of our Investigators were impossible to get a hold of because there were phone problems in the whole country. It really stunk cause we lost contact with some people. I hope that we can get in contact with them this week. Well its been a great week. I love you all and I miss you very much.
I have to go, I´ll try saving more time on P-days to write better e-mails.
Much Love Elder Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment