Monday 21 March 2011

I am doing great/Elder Ellis' week

Hello
 
Ok well this last week was a really good week. So we had a really good district meeting and I helped cook lunch but I actually just stirred the food. Elder Van Komen and his wife make the best food. Man our ward mission leader is so cool and has a very strong testimony so at correlation meetings its always very spiritual. Man so we just had a good week. We had to bike out of Zwolle somewhere I've never been to pick up a package for my comp. Oh and its been really nice weather the last few days and everyone is outside going on walks sitting in the centrum and cafes and stuff like that. We ate Foo foo with family Ajubi which is my ward mission leaders family and its some african dish and its pretty good. I can't go into too much detail but we had some really good lessons this week and the spirit was really strong even our investigators felt it. Oh man so we went to look up this referral we had which the train did not go to this town and the bus did but we thought it was only 2 kilometers away so we started walking and it took us 1 hour and a half just one way which was a little over 5 kilometers one way. So we were tired and just sore but the guy really wanted the BoM so we gave it to him. We just had more good lessons and some good finding time. On Sunday one of our investigators who since I've been in Zwolle have been trying to get to church came and the Sunday school lesson was the best lesson ever and so spiritual and perfect for him. He liked it and I don't think I've ever payed so close attention in any sunday school class. Everything that was said was like a concern that he had. Sunday was my 5 month mark and I can't believe time is going by so fast. Oh we also went to another church after our own for an investigator we have and to be honest my companion and I really felt the spirit when everyone including us was singing, but unfortuanatly when the preacher started preaching we felt kind of uncomfortable because he was missinterpreting the bible and telling people that we should give our mony to the church and not worry about where it goes. It was a nice service though. We had a fun dinner appointment sunday evening where we just laughed a lot. Well I am doing great and I am learning so much. I love you all and I know that the Church of Jesus Christ is on the earth today. 
 
Love Ellis Ellis 

No comments:

Post a Comment